In less than one week's time we are hosting our own live digital event called The Human Centric Office 2021 (registration is FREE). The event will be free to attend focusing on how we can best improve the occupant experience in our workplaces, facilities and buildings.
While we are incredibly excited about the conference, we think you should be too! Here are the top 5 reasons to attend our upcoming virtual event.
5 Reasons to Register for The Human Centric Office 2021
1: Our Amazing Speakers 😎
We've been incredibly lucky to have an industry leading speaker list with leaders across corporate real estate, facilities, workplace and technology.
Our speakers include:
- Eric Graham, CEO & Co-founder, CrowdComfort
- Dave McGuinness, Head of Business Development, Openpath
- Kelly Colon, Director of Workplace Strategy, Cresa
- Matt Giffune, CEO & Co-Founder, OccupierMichael Beckerman, CREtech
- Zach Dunn, VP of Customer Experience & Co-Founder, Robin
- Jeff Wachs, Assistant Director of Facility Operations, Northwestern Mutual
- Nellie Hayat, Workplace Innovation Lead, Density
- Simon Davis, SVP of Workplace, Impec Group
- Felipe Pla, Technology Innovation Leader, Fidelity Real Estate Company
- Kimberly Castle, Practice Director Workplace Technology Solutions, Buildingi
- Minas Apelian, VP Internal and External Venturing, Saint-Gobain
- James Whalen, SVP - Chief Information and Technology Officer, Boston Properties
- Patrick Mcgrath, EVP, CIO, Head of Client Technologies, Savills
- Thijs van der Burgt, Managing Director, Global Corporate Solutions, HqO
2: For the Insights During Our Sessions 🎥
We have some great topics focusing on how we best make the office a safe, healthy and productive place for employees to thrive, collaborate and engage.
Our agenda for sessions is exciting with the following sessions on the schedule:
- The New Operational Model for the Workplace
- Returning to the Workplace: How do we earn employee trust back while operating efficiently?
- Return to Work Strategies Built for the New Way of Work
- How the Workplace Experience will impact the overall Employee Experience
- The Role of Technology in our workplaces and facilities
- The Evolution of Corporate Real Estate: The Technology and Amenities That Will Get You Coming Back
3: For our Forests and Air Quality 🌳
If there is one topic that has been a huge area of focus in corporate real estate it has been air quality. And we want to help there.
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we'll be planting a tree for every registration we receive after the event. Best of all, we'll send you a certificate to confirm the tree has been planted in your name.
4: For the Recordings 📼
Since this is a digital event, we are able to record all the panels and sessions for future viewing. Even if you can't make the event, not only will we plant a tree on your behalf but we'll send you the recordings to watch at your leisure.
Registering for the event is worthwhile on multiple levels.
5: Our Partners and Their Raffle Items 🎉
For attendees of the event, we'll be raffling off SWAG items from our partners which include HqO, Robin, Density, Openpath, Occupier and Saint-Gobain. Make sure to check out these awesome innovative companies on our Partner page.
The items will be things like Apple Air Tags, cozy sweatshirts and gift cards.
We will announce the winners after the event when we send out the recordings.
Register Free for the Virtual Event
As we mentioned, the event is free to register for with all the great benefits above. You can register for our event on the occupant experience here and make sure to tell your colleagues.
Look forward to seeing you there!